ATD's Government Webcast Series Sponsorship
Best Practices in Government Engagement Series
- What employee engagement is and why it matters, particularly in government;
- Assessing the level of employee engagement;
- Developing managerial competencies on engagement;
- Training and educating managers/supervisors on measuring and improving engagement;
- Building an organizational culture of engagement;
- Why engagement efforts fail; and
- How to get started on the journey to improved engagement.
- Jody Hudson (August 5)
Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Alex Tremble (June 17)
Program Analyst, Government Agency
- Adam Arthur (April 28 )
Virtual Platform Initiative Lead, Center for Disease Control
- Robert Lavigna (March 10)
Assistant Vice Chancellor/Director of HR, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Exclusive Sponsorship of Webcast Series Includes:
- Logo exposure and hyperlink on
- Emails to the ATD Government community (34,000+)
- Also included in communications to ATD members (40,000) and customers (60,000)
- Event and sponsor promoted in the Government Community pages, social media and more
- Promoted on TD.org as soon as promotional information is made available
- Moderator to read two-sentence message from sponsor on each webcast
- 50 word text message and hyperlinks included in the archive email sent by ATD the day after the live event
- Sponsor receives a complete list of registrants in excel post-event.
- Info included: Contact name, company, title, email, size of organization and mailing address.
- ATD Government webcasts average 250+ registrants per event
Series Sponsorship Cost: $12,000 (includes exposure on all four webcasts)
*As an ATD webcast sponsor we ask that your use of the email list is done with respect for our members. Spamming or gross misuse will result in termination of the list usage and could compromise your role as a future sponsor..