ATD Community Webcasts
Collaborate with ATD on your webcast topic and present your content one of our five niche Communities of Practice- Learning Technologies, Learning & Development, Human Capital, Management, and Career Development.
- ATD drives qualified registrants to your custom webcast via:
- Webcast emails to the ATD Community (100,000+)
- Promotion on the pages of TD.org
- Promotion in relevant ATD Community enewsletters
- ATD Social Media outlets and more
- Title, Description and Key Learning Take Aways
- Presenter(s) Details
- Two (2) Custom Registration Questions:
- The purpose of the questions are to assist the presenter in creating the most relevant content for the audience.
- Answers to these questions (from early registrants) will be shared two weeks out from the live webcast to assist you in shaping the presentation.
- All questions are subject to ATD review and approval. Please avoid demographic and product centric questions.
- ATD to host webcast and manage all logistical and technical cts, including walk through prior to webcast.
- ATD to provide moderator for presenter introduction and to help with Q & A if needed.
- ATD to post recorded webcast and share with registered individuals via email.
- This recording is open for 30 days and available to members up to 1 year. Recorded webcast is available at the same URL as the registration, but not provided as a file.
- Sponsor receives a complete list of registrants in excel post-event.
- Info included: Contact name, company, title, email, size of organization and mailing address.
- Sponsor will also receive the answers to the two custom registration questions
- Average registrants for ATD Webcasts: 500-550+ (depending on Community focus)
As a webcast sponsor, you agree to present your information, findings, or case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience. The content presented should be free of direct promotion of a product or service, and more in line with the general benefit of a training professional.