ATD Community Webcasts
Collaborate with ATD on your webcast topic and present your content one of our five niche Communities of Practice- Learning Technologies, Learning & Development, Human Capital, Management, and Career Development.
- Logo exposure and hyperlink on
- Emails to 40,000 ATD members promoting content, sponsor/speaker.
- Emails to 60,000 ATD customers/training professionals promoting content sponsor/ speaker.
- Event and sponsor promoted in relevant Community of Practice enewsletters
- Promoted on TD.org as soon as promotional information is made available
- Sponsor to identify communities of practice and areas of interest to assist in more targeted audience
- 50-words of text and URL included in the archive email sent by ATD the day after the live event
- ATD to host webcast. Sponsor will moderate/present
- Sponsor to provide topic and talent for this thought leadership experience.
- ATD to post webcast access for members for up to 1 year.
- Sponsor receives a complete list of registrants in excel post-event.
- Info included: Contact name, company, title, size of organization, and mailing address.
- Sponsor receives one post-event email send (through third party) to all registrants from the event.
- Average registrants for 2014 ATD Webcasts: 500-550+ (depending on Community focus)
As a webcast sponsor, you agree to present your information, findings, or case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience. The content presented should be free of direct promotion of a product or service, and more in line with the general benefit of a training professional.